Dr. Matt Leibsohn is a Licensed Psychologist for over 25 years in the State of Washington specializing in adult individuals and couples.
He helps people with relationships, marital issues, depression, anxiety, alcohol/drug dependency & recovery, codependency, chronic illness (Crohn's/Colitis), life transition, stress reduction, and discovering life purpose.
He is a graduate of the American Psychological Association Accredited Doctoral program at Colorado State University specializing in Counseling/Clinical Psychology.
In addition to being a dynamic therapist, Dr. Leibsohn supervises counselors in the Puget Sound area, and speaks to general audiences on a variety of topics.
Dr. Leibsohn is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. His therapeutic approach is eclectic and collaborative in nature. Clients experience support, practical feedback, empathy, and insight to help them address life's challenges. He integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, he works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain personal growth.
- Internship, American Lake V.A. Medical Ctr., 1992
- Doctor of Philosophy, Colorado State University, 1992
- Master of Science, Colorado State University, 1990
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Puget Sound, 1986
- Mercer Island High School, 1980
License & Awards
- Washington Licensed Psychologist #1764
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Psi Chi Honor Society
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Who's Who Among College Students
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Member, American Psychological Association
- Past Member, Washington State Psychological Association
- Past Board of Directors, Jewish Community Center
- Past, Board of Directors, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation